Job Title: Assistant Marketing Executive
The Digital marketer will be responsible for developing, implementing, and managing online marketing strategies to promote products, services and brands using our various digital channels. The digital marketer will be expected to leverage the internet and technology to reach and engage target audiences, drive conversions, and achieve business goals. They will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies that drive awareness, demand, and revenue for our software/cloud products. This role will work closely with the product team, sales team, and other marketing stakeholders to create and execute marketing campaigns that reach our target audiences and achieve our business goals.
Develop and execute marketing strategies for our software/cloud products
Create and manage marketing content, including website content, blog posts, white papers, and email campaigns
Manage social media channels and engage with our target audiences
Develop and execute marketing campaigns, including paid advertising, search engine optimization (SEO), and public relations
Track and measure marketing results and make recommendations for improvement
Work with the product team to gather and understand customer needs
Work with the sales team to develop and execute lead generation and nurturing programs
Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
Tangible track record in marketing, preferably in the software/cloud industry
Strong understanding of marketing principles and best practices
Experience with a variety of marketing channels, including website content, social media, paid advertising, and SEO
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
If you are a highly motivated and results-oriented marketing professional with a passion for software/cloud technology, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- Lead the entire marketing cycle
- Achieve monthly marketing objectives
- Qualify the customer needs
- Master demos of our software
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Passion for software products
- Perfect written English
- Highly creative and autonomous
Nice to have
- Experience in writing online content
- Additional languages
- Google Adwords experience
- Strong analytical skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position for an excellent performer.
Personal developmet is key
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, tea and